Welcome to my blog, where I write articles about software, design and usability. Browse the article archives, find out more about me or get in touch.
UITableView is arguably one of the most important UI classes in UIKit, for its use in so many interfaces, in fitting with the dominant list-based UI paradigm in iOS. The way UITableView is constructed makes it really well suited to displaying dynamic data, through the use of the delegation pattern. The control caters really well […]
- 18-01-11Interface first. Implementation second. Development
- 21-11-10cocos2d for Mac Cocoa, Development
- 15-10-10Lists and Visual Noise Design, Software, Usability
- 20-05-10Making Cocoa list views really fast Cocoa, Development, Software
- 13-03-10Application Demos Software, Usability